This halloween I dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood who ate the Big Bad Wolf... So basically Little Red Riding Hood with fangs!
It was a big hit and I had so much fun doing it! (I always like being super creative with my halloween costumes since it's my favorite holiday of the year!)
Here are a few pictures from when I was testing my makeup for the look...
And here's the whole costume.... I LOVED it! It's probably one of my favorite costumes I've ever done (My homemade Lara Croft costume was by far my favorite!)
I also made a YouTube makeup tutorial for this "vampy" smokey look... here's the link to that...
I'd love to hear what everyone else did for Halloween! I love getting ideas for future costumes and what not! Hope you all enjoyed seeing how to transform yourself into a twist on a fairy tale! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment