Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Autumn Colors!

I live in a far western suburb of Chicago. I love summer. But I love the fall weather and colors even more. (I dread the winter cold!)

I miss summer but I can't get over how beautiful these colors are.

My favorites are the trees that turn a fiery ruby red! I've been trying to capture some of this on film with my fancy shmancy DSLR camera, but it seems I only come across the most beautiful colors when I DON'T have my fancy shmancy camera with me.

So these photos were taken with my Android smartphone. It really doesn't show the depth of the colors as well as I wish it did. But look at the VARIETY of colors! almost the whole rainbow!


This is in my best friends backyard (they are so lucky to get to look out at this everyday!)
This other picture is in their front yard where her mom made a really cool looking path into the woods! (their whole house is completely surrounded by trees!)



I feel like I'm in a fairy tale wonderland whenever I'm at their house because of how dense and wild the woods are! (Especially in the fall!)

Someday I want to live in a house of my own where I can take pictures like this and others!

No comments:

Post a Comment