Today more people then usually "give thanks" because that's what you're suppose to do right?
Why not give thanks every day of your life instead of just ONE day?
If I could I would use my life to help people in need. The people in Haiti needed help after the earthquake. The people in the Outer Banks and New York needed help after hurricane Sandy. The people in Japan needed help after the Tsunami. I don't think people even have a clue as to how lucky they are unless they see the devastation first hand...
Here's a couple pictures of destruction...
Here's a couple pictures of destruction...
In the blink of an eye... things and stuff are washed away...
I can't stand being stuck here in the midwest unable to help people who really need it. Why? Because of financial constraints.
I have too much "stuff" that I have to pay for. Why? Because I use to think acquiring THINGS was how you made your life more fulfilling. Americans are too materialistic.
It shouldn't be about acquiring things or stuff. Life should be about acquiring the right people who make it more rich. It should be about acquiring experiences and sharing them with those people who make life rich. Memories and experiences.
I'm thankful for the various things I've gotten to do in my life that I can be proud of and look back on and say I did that or I was a part of that or I got through that.
Having the right people in your life, that's how you should live it.
Don't forget to show those people how much they mean to you. I've always said that actions speak louder than words. It's so true. Sometimes the greatest form of communication comes from saying nothing at all.
Give thanks to the people who mean the most in your life.


No comments:
Post a Comment