Welcome to my fresh, new, sparkly blog! I like to think my life is adventurous, and I thought I'd start sharing the fun times with everyone! I'll try and post something interesting everyday, or every other day. BASICALLY whenever I have something of particular interest that I want to share with the world.
This is my sidekick Lieutenant Maverick (yes that's really his name). Can you tell I love Top Gun? He is no ordinary cat. He has special powers. Like coming when he is called and playing fetch (sort of). His most special power is his ability to manipulate us into feeding him whenever he wants. And also sneaking up behind us and tripping us (and yelling at us as if it's our fault) when we're not paying attention. He's the best "catdog" I've ever had. I call him that because he acts more like a dog then any cat I've ever seen!
I'll share more of my life as I think up new and interesting things! Signing off for now! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment