Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

Yesterday was just no fun. Here's the thing. I'm going to try my darndest not to post negative shtuff on this blog. But let's face it. Life isn't all cotton candy dreams and rose colored glasses at ALL times. We're all going to have a bad day here or there. And yesterday was definitely a SORT OF bad day.

This picture perfectly illustrates the kind of frustration I was having yesterday. But instead of my username and password not working, our sales/activation systems weren't working and I kind of wanted to do this to my keyboard, not guna lie. :P

It's not the worst I've ever dealt with. It was frustrating more then anything. Traffic. Contruction. ANNOYING people. Things just NOT going right. It was a very long day. Fridays aren't my favorite to begin with because we have early morning meetings at work. And when I also have the closing shift... it means a LONG day.
Yesterday was one of those super duper long days that seemed like it was never going to end.

But I'm glad I woke up today and the sun is shining. It's the perfect temperature outside. The leaves on the trees are turning all sorts of beautiful shades of amber, ruby and gold. And the drive to work was totally stress free (just the way I like it!).

That's one thing I always enjoy. Just cruisingggg. So when I get to feel like I'm just cruisingggg when I'm driving to work it means I know I'll have a good day!  :)

Here's to being thankful for getting to wake up another day. No matter how hard your day, week, month, year is going. There's always going to be a time when everything finally works itself out and you get to wake up and be thankful that you're still here to enjoy life another day. Never stop dreaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment